- England: North West
- £17000 - £25000 Annual
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 2 March 2014
- Reference: 7528846
Would you like to work with a UK leader in communications solutions?
Then this will be your dream opportunity!
We are searching for two skilled Account Managers who are looking to get ahead in their careers! Discover Jobs are proud to be offering a very rare chance for 2 account managers to join our client - who are held in very high regard in the IT and Communications industry!
As an Account Manager, you will be:
- Striving to exceed KPI's and sales targets
- Working efficiently as part of a regional team
- Confidently learning new products and ensuring that you are fully knowledgeable about existing products
- Contacting new and existing customers to introduce, up-sell and cross sell these products
- Utilising your active listening and fact finding skills in order to identify and offer solutions which will provide practical and efficient support for your clients
- Prospecting new clients and establishing business opportunities
- Booking a minimum of 3 appointments per week
If you are successful in your application, you will be selling products which include: telephony solutions, network support contracts, data management solutions, IT services and many more. In order to obtain (and maintain) an in depth product knowledge, you will be expected to attend indispensable training classes.
You should have the following, essential, attributes:
- A strong understanding of IT solutions or products
- Previous experience and a proven success rate in a sales or account management position
- A proven record in achieving targets within a business to business (B2B)
The achievement of a recognised Sales Training Certificate is desired. This role offers a fantastic basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum, with on target earnings of up to double your salary!
Why postpone your future with a stable and expanding company who will support you throughout your employment? Apply today!