- England: East of England
- £30000 - £35000 Annual
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 2 March 2014
- Reference: 7418029
An exciting developer position has arisen in a business that offers market-leading major survey solutions to the retail industry. The solutions are entirely cloud based and would suit a candidate that has extensive experience of development in web technologies, in particular Web 2.0.
They are the leading advanced data capture agency for the field marketing, experiential and market research sector. They have just celebrated their tenth anniversary and now wish to continue to accelerate their growth into the next decade via their latest ground breaking web development Based in Canvey Island, Essex a developer position has arisen in their business that offers market-leading surveys to the retail trade. The solutions are entirely cloud based and would suit a candidate that has extensive experience in web 2.0 Reporting directly to the company's Technical Director.
- Development of specialist new product within the company's SAAS portfolio.
- Maintaining and improving the feature set of the company's key software products.
- Project based work on new and bespoke developments for clients.
- IBM Lotus Notes development to version 8.5, including strong experience of LotusScript, Formulas.
- IBM Lotus Domino administration experience also useful.
- Proactive and positive work approach including continual research of new technologies, languages, tools and ideas.
- Market leading pay.
- 4 weeks holiday per annum.
- Flexible working hours including some from home.