C# ASP.NET Developer
England - South East | £35000 - £45000 Annual
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 22 February 2014
- Reference: 7772132
C# ASP.NET Developers - £35 - 45k
Digital Contact is an outstanding new technology company that is focused on making sense of big data - capturing tweets, blogs and articles and then enriching it with sentiment, relevancy and influential weighting signals with respect to key events, facts and topics.
Digital Contact will soon be one of the biggest hitters in the 'sentiment and big data analysis' sector. Their mission is to become the leading provider of digital media analytics and enriched metrics. The founders already have a successful track record by gaining 'The Shorty' awards twice in social media and also a holder of a UK's 'best financial website' award. With offices in the UK, North America and (soon) Singapore, the scope for expansion is huge.
Digital Contact are now starting a large recruitment drive to bring on board a number of talented mid-weight - senior level developers to be based at Digital Contacts offices in Dartford, Kent.
You will work alongside two of the founders (who architected the original platform) to create a scalable, high-quality B2C platform by Q3, taking a lead role in helping to shape the strategic direction of the development team.
Experience in leading and managing a multi-technology team of mid-level software developers, using agile (scrum and sprint) development methodologies. Delivery of an integrated, web enabled information systems primarily using Microsoft toolsets (C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4+, SQL Server, Azure cloud services) and ideally knowledge/experience of fast-growing technologies such as Node.js, Redis/NoSQL.
Introducing standards and best practice to ensure our reputation remains one of high quality collaborative delivery across our customer base, you will ensure that designing, coding, testing and implementation of software solutions is carried out consistently and to an expected standard. Setting those standards where needed to include documentation and best practice.
- Team leadership experience including team building and coaching of individual staff
- Three years' experience developing on commercial applications in C# building large scale applications
- An understanding of Object Orientated techniques
- An extensive knowledge of the .net framework
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Good SQL Server and Visual Studio knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Node.js framework
- An understanding of Redis or similar NoSQL
- Experience working in the healthcare sector
- Multi user systems
- Experience of running SCRUM teams
This is a great opportunity to join a solid growing company with great career prospects and fantastic perks including flexible working; 'Develop what you want' days; bottomless supply of quality coffee & fizzy drinks; music while you work; birthdays off and much more!
If you're bright, creative and ambitious and would like a shot at securing a job, we are holding an assessment centre on Wednesday 12th February.
Please submit your CV now for immediate consideration.