Copywriter - Bournemouth - £30K
Candidates must have a background in financial services or similarly regulated environment.
We are now recruiting a Copywriter to join the Brand Team. This is a new role within a new function. This role will be based at our Head Office in Bournemouth.
Purpose of job
To creatively promote products and services via written text and provide copy for both online and offline brand and direct marketing campaigns. To promote and deliver a customer focused (TCF) culture with relevant regulatory measures, systems and controls.
· To provide copy for all online and offline direct marketing campaigns
· To provide product related content for the website including articles for the press and media centre
· To create press releases as required by the company
· To create copy for product related advertisements, email and direct mail campaigns
· To ensure all media campaigns are executed in accordance with prevailing regulation and legislation
· To adhere to marketing best practice within the department
· To contribute to the smooth running and completion of projects across site builds, online and offline direct marketing and advertising, maximising online sales opportunities and search marketing
· To identify, manage mitigate and report on risks within the team, escalating anything of significance
· To ensure compliance with all requirements of TA's regulators and champion 'Treating Customers Fairly' principles in all customer interactions.
Education & qualifications
· CIM or other recognised copywriting qualification
· Educated to degree level or relevant experience in advertising minimum GCSE or equivalent in English.
Skills & experience
· Customer focused, creative and imaginative outlook
· Outstanding copywriting skills with great attention to detail
· Demonstrable evidence of writing about complex products in a simple way
· Good understanding of current advertising trends and techniques
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Excellent administrative and organisational skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Knowledge of Affinity Marketing
· Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
Head of Brand