C# / ASP.Net Web Developer - Junior and Middleweight
- England: North West
- £20000 - £28000 Annual
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 5 January 2014
- Reference: 7036968
A fast growing company based in Bury St. Edmunds are seeking to recruit talented web developers to join their growing Digital team.
Two positions are available:
- Junior web developer: Suitable for a recent graduate.
- Web developer: Suitable for a more experienced developer with commercial experience.
You'll be working on a mixture of cutting edge projects, several of which are for high profile end-clients. Solutions range from responsive CMS websites for desktop and mobile, to bespoke applications and mobile apps.
In this role your main tasks will be to develop back-end code in C#, design and code SQL databases, whilst also assisting with front-end page build.
Key skills required:
- Understanding of ASP.net web development and .net application development in C#
- Understanding of SQL server and SQL syntax
- Page build using HTML and CSS
- Ability and willingness to learn and research new languages & technologies and processes
- Motivated, solid team worker and effective time management skills
You will need to have a degree or similar level qualification in Computer Science or related subject.
You'll be joining a company who offer a high paced and challenging environment. Over recent years projects have been completed for high-profile events such as London 2012 Olympics, large clients, as well as many smaller start-ups, mainly technology focused.
Salary: £20K to £28K depending on experience, plus profit related bonus.