Web Developer - PHP, MySQL
England - London | Undisclosed
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 5 January 2014
- Reference: 7037045
A fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer with at least three years experience in PHP and Mysql environments to secure a position within a pioneering start up company based in NW London (Peer-to-Peer Business).
As an innovative company they will provide an energetic PHP Developer with the chance to utilise the very latest technology to continue developing and supporting their world-class applications. They are looking for a highly motivated PHP and MySQL Developer with minimum 3 to 5 years experience with the following capabilities:
- Strong experience of PHP5, MySQL and OOP programming. Strong experience of MVC Frameworks or similar.
- Strong experience of HTML/XML.
- At home with any version control server such as SVN or Git.
- At home in LAMP environments.
- Experience deploying complex systems and able to handle the entire software development life-cycle, end to end.
The right candidate will have management skills and will be responsible for leading their development team to write high standard yet simple code to solve complex problems.
Up to 45K and incentives negotiable. Salary review after 6 months.