This company is an exciting, dynamic lifestyle brand offering beautiful handmade furniture and accessories for the whole home. They have grown from a small group of enthusiastic individuals working in a farm shed to a diverse team of over one hundred, each of them with a range of interesting skills and talents.
Working in a superb, purpose built office in Wiltshire, they are a close knit group who are dedicated, hard-working and creative. They aim to exceed customer expectations at every stage from the design and quality of the products, and the purchasing and delivery experience.
They are looking for a Web Developer to work on their E-Commerce site and a number of smaller partner sites. You will be working closely with a team of designers, developers and business analysts to progress the company's vision in the online world.
- Implementation of new website features working from clear specifications
- Optimisation of current features and user experience
- Resolving website errors
- Confident at developing and programming websites in ASP.NET Web Forms 2.0+
- Proficient with SQL databases and writing queries
- Experience in SEO and utilising Google Analytics & Optimisation Tools
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV, portfolio, and salary expectations to them.