Digital Channel Manager
England - North West | £40000 - £50000 Annual
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 3 January 2014
- Reference: 7092181
Capita are the UK's leading Business Process Outsourcing Company. As part of our commitment to the long standing contract with one of the UK's most respected media organisations, we are now looking for a Digital Channel Manager to facilitate the creation and oversee the successful delivery of a strategic roadmap for the web channel.
Based from our site in Darwen, Lancashire the Digital Channel Manager is responsible for leading, organising and coordinating resources to support the delivery of information, products and services via the Internet, ensuring that the website is commercially and revenue-focused at the same time reinforcing the customer brand.
The Key objectives for the role are:
* To develop a clear, cohesive, concise strategy that will set out how the business will seek to exploit the full potential of the web channel to provide an optimised experience for the customer, and drive down costs within the business.
* To facilitate the creation and oversee the successful delivery of the strategy.
* To be instrumental in identifying and driving improvements in our customer's self serve strategy and digital presence, developing and managing the organisation's e-commerce and web strategy and delivering operational efficiency improvements
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following key skills or experience:
* Strong commercial awareness and experience of online self serve within a contact centre environment
* Project management experience, giving an organised and logical approach to managing projects from data-gathering to completion, and knowledge of the project and improvement delivery lifecycle
* In depth knowledge of the website development process
* Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design, electronic advertising and marketing methods
* Best practice knowledge for managing websites and other interactive media
* Experience of working with Content Management Systems (CMS) and how they can be maximized to deliver benefits
* Experience of using analytical software such as Webtrends or Google Analytics
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.