Front End Web Developer - North Birmingham
England - West Midlands | £30000 - £30000 Annual
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 3 January 2014
- Reference: 7090885
The front end web developer will be reporting directly to a senior developer and will be responsible for development of their website and front end systems. They will a major asset to their department and will expected to contribute new methods and ideas to contribute to their innovate working environment.
The Front End Web Developer will require:-
* 2+ Years of commercial of Website Development.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
* Expert knowledge of developing frameworks in .Net and C#.
* Excellent consulting and communication skills both written and verbal.
They are a fast growing organisation and looking for front end web developer to facilitate their growth and to contribute to they're innovate working environment.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.