- Must be able to hand-code semantic XHTML and CSS, adhering to W3C standards
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility, Cross Browser issues.
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks.
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience of creating websites for mobile and tablet devices, as well as Responsive Web Design techniques
- Experience working on eCommerce and/or high traffic websites
- Experience of working with Adobe Photoshop and other industry standard graphics packages.
- Experience of working with JSPs or other Server Side technologies would be extremely advantageous.
Founded 24 years ago, Salmon is a highly innovative eCommerce digital agency, with an 'on-time, on-budget' approach to the design, development, implementation and management of complex commerce based projects. Salmon's services are increasingly embraced by the leading names in retail, wholesale and manufacturing. Customers like Argos, Halfords, Kiddicare, Morrisons and Selfridges continue to return to Salmon for its ability to build and integrate business-led systems that add measurable competitive value to eCommerce and multi-channel operations and to their bottom line.
Salmon quickly understands the business vision, creates realistic project plans and efficiently delivers solutions to plan; based around a management process that removes risk from successful project roll-outs. Which is why Salmon, through its offices in the United Kingdom, Australia and China, is able to ensure projects finish on schedule and deliver all the competitive, operational and financial advantages expected of them.