URGENT - Busy marketing consultancy and design agency based between Worcester and Gloucester are looking for a Graphic/Digital designer to join their team.
You will need to be an experienced all-round graphic designer with an eye for great design and the desire to create stand-out marketing and digital communications. Your experience will include designing for both print and digital media across a range of different sectors with a good knowledge and an understanding of web design and production.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team environment working with a good broad cross section of blue chip and local clients on integrated marketing initiatives. You’ll be happy sorting out the design and artwork, but importantly, you'll also enjoy coming up with new concepts and being involved in creating bigger marketing campaigns or digital solutions.
A ‘can-do attitude’ is essential plus the ability to work quickly under pressure with constant attention to detail whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Key skills required include:
• A good working knowledge of Adobe CS5 and above is essential
• Good working knowledge of Power Point.
• Strong knowledge and experience of HTML and CSS
• At least 5 years agency experience within a creative or digital environment
• A genuine interest in all things related to design
• Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines
• A good understanding of design for websites and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces
• Lots of ideas and the desire to push the boundaries of design
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Confidence in client facing situations
• Ability to brief printers and external suppliers
• Social Media and SEO skills
Graphic/Web Designer - Worcestershire to £25k