Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join a leading technology company based in their new offices in Glasgow City Centre.
Our client provides innovative multi-channel solutions to the UK's leading high street retailers and their supply chains and they are now entering an exciting new phase in their business development that will see them embark on new and exciting projects, mainly centred around fully transactional websites for their retail clients, as well as reengineering many of their current solutions.
They are expanding and looking to employ a dedicated front end developer to help them deliver their new strategy and vision. The successful candidate will integrate into their existing software team and will contribute towards developing new and progressing existing solutions. They are looking for a motivated and experienced front end web developer that can work as part of a team.
You will have used or have an understanding of some, or all of these technologies:
* Responsive design
* Visual Studio 2010/2012
* SQL Server 2008 R2/2012
* We also use: ReSharper, TFS, Telerik & Kendo Web Controls.
* Ability to work in an agile development environment
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to create intuitive user interface when presented with a design specification.
* Production of code that is well structured, efficient, stable and secure, using best industry practices.
* You will have the required skills to identify and resolve (suggest resolutions) to existing application issues working closely with support staff to understand the problem domain.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic technology company offering a long term career opportunity, competitive basic salary and benefits package.