Online Partnerships Executive
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Baker Street, London
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Online Partnerships Executive to join our Multi-Channel Marketing within our Baker Street store support centre.
The role will assist with the growth and ongoing management of House of Fraser's Online Partnerships including affiliates, shopping comparison engines, direct partners and third party agencies.
- Help manage the affiliate programme, shopping comparison engines and direct partnerships
- Build and develop relationships with affiliates, shopping comparison engines and direct partners
- Work with the affiliate network to grow campaigns and drive cost-effective revenue
- Responsible for sending out regular newsletter communications to affiliates and direct partners
- Work with the Online Partnerships Manager to improve positioning of House of Fraser on key partner websites
- Support the Online Partnerships Manager with all marketing activity including Display and Retargeting
- Hands on affiliate marketing experience
- Proven knowledge of comparison websites and data feeds
- Good understanding of online tracking solutions
- Intermediate Excel skills
- An interest in fashion and retail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Hitwise would be advantageous
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!