A leading discovery platform are looking for a Front-End Developer to help in the development of a unique product discovery platform that will change the way kids engage in the space both on the web and on mobile.
- Develop templates for campaigns with the biggest players in the industry
- Test them in all major browsers
- Work on the front-end of their websites
o Have fun with some more avant-garde front-end
o Make everything mobile-ready and optimized
- Experienced HTML/CSS developer
o Preferably HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in cross-browser development
- Python experience a plus
- Able to go from specification to final product, with minimal intervention
- Their team has a serious track record. They've built companies like DemonWare, Jolt Online, Swapit and played key roles in others.
- They work with all the major kids' brands in the world today such as Disney, Hasbro, etc.
- They are the number one in the UK but they've got an opportunity to be the biggest in the world.
- They operate in a tough space which has lot of interesting problems to solve.
- They've got traction, revenue and a lot of clients. Oh and a community of over 9M kids.
- Join now and you get to shape the company. For real.