A PHP Web Developer is required to join a small web design company based in North Laine, Brighton - just 5 minute walk from the train station. They produce bespoke, design-heavy solutions to their clients. They work on a mixture of projects from the usual day to day websites to e-learning solutions and Facebook applications.
They work for a variety of clients such as Mattel, BBC, Diageo, BP, large and small agencies in London, as well as smaller local companies and charities.
They are looking for an exceptional individual to join their team on the technical development side of the business, you should have proven experience, and ideally be self-motivated at learning new skills.
- Commercial experience developing websites from scratch, not just with WordPress etc.
- Project management experience - where you have been responsible for, or played a lead part in the full project lifecycle from requirements through to delivery.
- You are used to delivering to tight deadlines - on time, every time.
Essential Technical Skills:
- PHP using CodeIgniter
- HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3
- Responsive website implementation
- Starting salary of up to £26k per annum.
- 24 days holiday including 3 days at Christmas and 1 day for birthday.
- Flexible working hours, they would consider a part-time position.
- Casual dress code.