A C#/ASP.NET Developer resource is required to work on .NET applications for a Central Government client based in Leeds
The resource will be dedicated to the technical design, development, testing and implementation of .NET applications and services both in support and in the development cycle. These are important and challenging projects with tight deadlines, encompassing a range of technologies and working in an agile environment.
* Development of cutting edge bespoke web based applications and its partner organisations.
* Responsibility for conducting effective and timely analysis of organisational, team and individual system requirements and producing appropriate applications solutions to meet these needs.
* Provide expert technical consultancy to management and staff.
* Research new technologies, white papers and leading industry concepts and processes in order to:
* Demonstrate/present potential solutions to customers, identifying additional requirements/changes as required.
* Participate in rigorous testing of developed applications to ensure both fit against requirement and to eliminate faulty code.
Outputs/Deliverables to be achieved:
* Design, development and delivery of .NET application systems and features, including Collection Management applications, Data reporting applications and the data management environments and data warehouse.
* Develop and support applications, working through the full development life cycle, using 'Agile' and 'Lean' methodologies (Kanban/Scrum). This enables the team to maximize customer engagement and deliver value and quality applications systems to the business, whilst adhering to internal quality standards and following the IC's development processes.
.NET Framework Developer (v3-4.5) with relevant technical experience
* C#, .NET Framework v3-4.5
* Web Services, Object Relational Mapping, Dependency Injection
. Experience in automated testing at unit and acceptance level Experience of working in an agile environment.
* NHS/Public Health sector experience
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.