I currently have an excellent opportunity for a 6 month paid internship with a global company. They are looking for someone of graduate caliber to come on-board and have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working alongside the eLearning Developer to support the eLearning strategy.
This role will allow the individual to demonstrate and challenge their technical knowledge whilst using their creative skills to design effective and engaging learning experiences.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Content Designer:
* Responsibility for working with the eLearning developer to create engaging and effective eLearning and video content using the latest industry rapid-authoring and presentation tools.
* The individual will have excellent communication skills to help create easy-to-understand modules. The individual will have a keen eye for detail and design, and would enjoy taking a document and converting it into engaging, visually stimulating eLearning content.
* The individual will need to be able to problem solve and enjoy feeling challenged. We are looking for someone who will want to make a difference to people.
* The individual will design and develop eLearning based on the companies needs and provide evaluation at the end of eLearning programmes.
Required Skills for the Digital Content Designer:
* The successful candidate must have knowledge of rapid-authoring software
* A good understanding of Presentation tools (such as, Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, Videoscribe), video-editing tools (such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects) and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
* Experience in the administration of a Learning Management system, such as Moodle or Absorb LMS.
* The individual should enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders and subject-matter experts, providing technical and sales solutions, and build rapport along the way.
* The individual can quickly understand the key level of data required.
* A keen eye for design and enjoy creating content that is aesthetically pleasing.
* Operate under your own initiative, and take responsibility for getting things done.
ITHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.