LEAD CRM PLANNER - HERTFORDSHIRE/LONDON - £45K - CRM, MARKETING, PLANNING
MARKET LEADING MEDIA COMPANY is seeking a Lead CRM Planner to join their team in Hertfordshire and London. The Lead Planner is responsible for liaising with internal and external clients to plan CRM activities across multiple channels. You will be involved in full cycle projects from scoping requirements, planning data, overseeing campaign selections and execution, post campaign analysis and reporting.
This is a commercially focussed role and the company are not looking for someone to be hands on with data, more a commercial liaison between clients and data teams. As such you should have experience or exposure to campaign tools such as Unica, Chordiant, Alterian or similar tools and understand how they are used to deliver multichannel campaigns to market.
This role pays up to £45K + excellent benefits
- At least 3 years' experience in a CRM/Campaign Planning role ideally in an agency or consultancy
- Experience planning full cycle multichannel campaigns across mobile, email, SMS, outbound calls
- Experience using, or exposure to campaign tools such as Unica, Chordiant, Alterian, Epiphany, Smartfocus, Neolane or similar
- Excellent communicational skills both written and verbal
- Strong commercial focus - ability to plan large scale CRM projects from start to finish
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known household brand. Contact James Lucioni or email for more information.