SI Internal Partner Account Manager
Brook Street, in partnership with Microsoft are recruiting for Internal Sales professionals proficient in IT solution sales to join their Internal Partner Account Management teams based in Reading.
Overview of Role:
The SI Internal Partner Account Manager role is a telephone based account management position that is a key role within the Partner Sales Team.
The Partner Sales Team focus is responsible for : (Retail, Manufacturing, Services, Utilities)
* Co-selling with Partners, -
* Building a partner base to drive our cloud and on premise solution business
* Builds a community of partners to service the Microsoft business.
Driven through the vision to:
* Drive increased revenue
* Drive increased satisfaction of partners
* Increase win rate, share of partners business focused on Microsoft
* Drive deployment of Microsoft technologies.
The IPAMis the named Account Manager for approx. 6-20 Partners which may cover single or multiple verticals and technology types. The TPAM has overall responsibility for the revenue and deployment contribution of partners in their portfolio, the partner's commitment to the Microsoft partnership and satisfaction of the relationship.
Key responsibilities include:
* Sales and pipeline management
* Building lasting, productive relationships, based on mutual successes
* Becoming a trusted advisor to their business.
* Create and execute business and sales plans against agreed objectives and goals
* Assist partners development with their competence in line with the Microsoft Partner Programme
* Act as primary point of contact for the partner including advice and assistance on general enquiries such as licensing and product information.
Develop expertise in different Microsoft solutions
* Build internal and external relationships quickly and professionally
* Actively contributes towards the improvement of the team and operation
* Ensures that their product andIT Industryknowledge is up to date and maintains an in depth understanding of the business and core goals
* Participates in Team Meetings, discussions and other activities
* Proven related experience - At least 3 years Partner Sales Experience - Field or Internal Experience a pre-requisite.
* Significant experience closing deals via partner relationship based selling
* Experience of working with a CRM applications and data integrity
* Organisational skills
* Understanding of Microsoft Products and Solutions, such as Unified Comms, Virtualisation, Management, Sharepoint, SQL, Cloud Technologies, BPOS, Azure.
* Understanding of Microsoft Business and Competition
* IT Industryexperience
* Understands Channel
* Understanding of partner programs and partner ecosystems