Senior Digital Producer - AI & UX
Our client, a highly successful creative agency based in London, are looking to recruit a Digital Producer to join their team on a contract basis. The main purpose of this role will be to define the structure and layout of information & content to enable delivery of great user experiences for web, mobile and apps.
- Acting as project lead and digital subject matter expert for specific projects
- Providing input for all digital related aspects of projects including the SOW, costings, timelines and internal briefings
- Working closely with relevant teams and Head of Digital to ensure all digital work is reviewed prior to client presentation
- Designing best in class user experiences across all digital touchpoint
- Designing and developing informed and logical user journey and user interface solutions
- Championing user centric design within all relevant areas of the projects
To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience and skill level of acting as a digital expert in AI and UX within an agency or corporate / eCommerce environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of wireframing (portfolios/examples will be required)
- Experience of working on large scale/global eCommerce projects
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Omnigraffle, Axure, Fireworks
- Knowledge of Back End development processes and systems
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. All successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.