You'll bring the energy. We'll provide the channel.
Tesco Bank is here to offer a new approach to banking, building on the foundations of service and dedication that have made Tesco a truly great British brand - and a success worldwide. Bringing that success to the financial industry means bringing the finest talent to our senior and specialist roles, creating a backbone of excellence for our business - and offering professionals like you the chance to make a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that's breathing new life into the industry.
As a Digital Data Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- To gather, analyse and manage digital data primarily for the online channel to provide the business with insights to enable better understanding of our customers and live our values of No one tries harder for customers'. You provide concise data to answer complex questions that ultimately provide strong insight into delivering improved conversion for our products.
- Provide detailed, concise and engaging reports and compelling dashboards for my business colleagues and to continually improve and manage the KPI framework used to define the measures contained within these outputs.
- Strong digital data analytics experience with the ability to package up complex data into actionable insights - the ability to tell the story behind the data.
- Expert use of Microsoft applications to automate and simplify digital data analysis.
- Familiarity with statistical testing methods.
- Expert in translating large amounts of complex data into simple/relevant reports.
- Clear demonstration of how process or design changes have delivered results, supported by relevant data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in defining KPIs and metrics to measure impact of change.
Wherever your talent lies, you'll find challenge and reward in equal measure. We're here to go the extra mile for our customers - and we'll do the same for you. It's simple. As long as you have the ambition, we'll provide the opportunity for success. Visit our website and find the role that's right for you.