A large, independent creative agency with a global presence and an incredible client list and some really innovative work within its portfolio is looking for a Social Media Project Manager to spearhead all things social in this brand new role and working with their biggest client.
With 300 staff in the London office, and 50 staff on the creative team for this one particular client, this team is doing some really exciting social media work and needs an experienced Project Manager with a passion and in-depth knowledge of all things social.
In this brand new role you will be working closely with internal teams and well as working closely with the client to ensure social media projects happen on time, on budget and exceed the client’s expectations. You will also be able to analyse and give detailed reports on all campaigns.
You will have worked closely with the likes of Twitter, FaceBook, Google, Instagram and understand the different benefits they bring.
The key tasks of this Social Media Project Manager include:
• Working closely with other teams to scope, set schedules and timelines
• Manage external suppliers
• Work with internal teams to suggest new ideas for events, PR and social campaigns
• Liaising with different social media platforms to ensure the clients’ expectations are met
• A solid social media background (client or agency side) This is a must have!
• A project management background
• Experience of setting budgets, scoping, project planning
• Used to presenting to clients
• Used to working on campaigns from start to finish
The company is based in Central London and has a fun, creative and family feel about it. A fantastic opportunity to work in a really exciting agency who do some really good work! Great benefits too!
Is this Social Media Project Manager role of interest? Do you possess the above criteria?