Design Learning Consultant needed for a FTSE 100 Company - Milton Keynes and our partnership with Volkswagen - 6 - 8 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are one of the largest British companies and are proud to be the number one provider of business process outsourcing in the UK and FTSE 100. We provide highly renowned services and solutions to a variety of sectors and we require a Design Learning Consultant to work in Capita's Commercial Training contract with the Volkswagen Group.
To provide a market leading, expert and passionate learning service to clients, delegates and colleagues on the Volkswagen Group Commercial Services delivery contract. To add value to the learning experience and support learners to achieve positive changes to their professional lives and performance through the Design of commercial training courses & interventions covering areas such as Leadership & Management, Product & Technology, Induction, Sales & Customer Service
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
* Design of commercial training courses & interventions covering areas such as Leadership & Management, Product & Technology, Induction, Sales & Customer Service
* To design engaging, learner-focused training solutions aligned to TAP methodology. Specifically:
o Decide upon the key learning points for the intervention and the lessons that delegates must understand to provide a return on investment for the client
o Ensure each session has a clear objective with a behaviour, standard and condition
o Design utilising a variety of learning methodologies to meet the requirements of individuals learning styles
o Create appropriate trainer guides with objectives, key learning points and methodologies clearly highlighted with supporting notes & questions for exercises and skills practices
o Organise the content into a rational and chronological sequence in order to create linkages in learning
* Ensure Return on Investment is a key driver behind all design
* Align all learning interventions to VWG and individual brand cultures and requirements
* To utilise appropriate technology in the design of learning interventions, such as E-learning and webinars
* To undertake delivery work as and when required that is learner-focused and aligned to TAP methodology and brand/factory requirements, covering all commercial training areas
* Experience of designing learning interventions, utilising a variety of methodologies such as webinars, mobile learning, workshops and E-learning to an industry leading standard
* Experience designing interventions covering a wide variety of commercial training topics as specified in the job description
* Ability to present and translate own concepts for learning interventions to key stakeholders in order that they can identify the link from concept to required business improvement
* Ability to engage groups of learners at every stage of the learning process using a variety of exercises and discussion to embed learning
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of L&D theory and best practice and how it is practically applied in an L&D department
* Training experience in automotive industry sector
* Experience of utilising technology in the delivery of training such as webinars, social media
This is your chance to be part of a FTSE 100 company in an exciting position as well as a Volkswagen car as part of the package.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.