One of the region’s leading integrated agencies has a requirement for a Digital Strategy Director with passion and a deep interest in how digital is changing the nature of the relationship between brands and consumers.
This person will have an inquiring mind and thrive upon the restlessness engendered by rapid technological change. They might have a diverse background or work history; maybe traditional agency or client side; or perhaps a digital e-commerce start-up or online research business. At any rate, they will need to be capable of inspiring less digital-orientated or knowledgeable clients and colleagues alike.
The following are all essential:
- evidence of having played a key role in planning and supporting the execution of digital marketing campaigns across the digital customer life-cycle
- a detailed knowledge of search and SEO; PPC expertise in terms of planning would be desirable
- experience of developing detailed content strategies for clients and participating in the development of digital platforms, i.e. websites and mobile apps; evidence of leading the scoping and requirements-setting phases of such developments
- exposure to User Experience and the ability to develop digital personas and usage scenarios
- significant exposure to planning client social media activity, from promotions through to reputation management
- the ability to set meaningful digital marketing objectives and measuring return on investment for clients
Suitable candidates will be capable of researching, writing and presenting inspiring and insightful digital strategies for clients, and able to set meaningful KPIs and monitor, using available digital analysis tools e.g. Core Metrics, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Mailchimp, etc. They must also be willing to knowledge-share and train colleagues and clients to become more digitally savvy, able to prepare and deliver engaging presentations and be capable of growing new and existing clients in terms of both revenue and profit.
A successful track record is (obviously) essential, as are the charisma and gravitas to handle major clients, a can-do attitude, and the knowledge, experience and self-belief to challenge preconceived ideas and help clients achieve their objectives in a timely and profitable, but creative, manner.
This is clearly a key, senior level role, and you will be very much a part of the agency’s senior team. The salary offered will reflect this.
In order to find out more, email your CV to email@example.com or call Peter Leonard on 0161 449 9949.