This is a great opportunity for a marketing graduate to gain cutting-edge digital marketing experience in an online video subscription business with huge potential where you will be exposed to training materials from the worlds leading online marketers. Although not expected to create the strategy you will be expected to learn and understand the methodologies whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Experiences that you will have an opportunity to develop.
* Set up, maintain and maximise affiliate partner relationships
* Organise educational marketing webinars, videos, podcasts and events as part of a pull-strategy to attract and nurture decision-makers into customers
* Maximise SEO via video, text, articles, testimonials etc
* Drive the success of a new blog
* Create landing pages using infusionsoft, wordpress, html, php
* Create graphics for landing pages using adobe photoshop or similar
* Create and edit videos with our production director
* Set up automated funnels and maintain as required including webinars, video, podcast
* Assess metrics and implement split tests
* Maintain metric reporting and report on a weekly basis with steps for improvement
* Database segmentation and list management
* Communicate with prospects and partners using multiple platforms including LinkedIn, email, facebook, Twitter, Google + and video prospecting
* Board level reporting of how you are implementing pre-planned strategies and driving revenues as a result of your efforts Good communicator with superb written English and extensive knowledge of the Web and social media. Flexible and hard working graduate with strong organizational skills. You are accurate, reliable and you get things done on time every time. If you dont know how to do something, youll find a way to learn it quickly. You can demonstrate consistent success in exceeding expectations. You are the kind of person who will research/work in your own time in order to achieve your goals.
* Recently studied marketing to 2:1 or equivalent
* Knowledge of SEO and PPC
* Knowledge of keyword analysis
* In depth knowledge of social platforms
* Knowledge and ability to set up and manage web hosting
* Knowledge and ability to set up technical aspects of autoresponders with ease e.g. infusionsoft
* Ability to learn quickly.
* Superb written English
* Very hardworking exceeds expectations
* Truly cares about client satisfaction, superb attention to detail
* Knowledge of the recruitment industry
* Video editing ability (plus ability to film on a shoot would be useful!)
RecruitmentTraining.com is a revolutionary, high-quality video training websites for the global recruitment industry. The videos within the site are provided on a subscription basis across 10 English speaking countries. Well known video contributors include Dragons Den star, James Caan, plus David Higgins who grew the international recruitment business, Harvey Nash, from four people to $600 million turnover worldwide.
As a marketing graduate, you will have a unique opportunity to learn from one of the UKs leading digital marketing experts - in addition to serial entrepreneur and founder, Mike Walmsley. Mike is considered to be one of the worlds leading recruitment experts. He has presented to large audiences of recruiters in the USA, Australia, South Africa, Canada, Singapore and widely throughout the UK where over 800 recruitment businesses have purchased his videos or training services. RecruitmentTraining.com has over 400 videos for directors, managers and recruiters plus a mass of additional video content is being produced by our in-house video production team.
In addition to Mike Walmsley the Board is supported by Non-Executive Director, John Davy. John founded and sold the famous comedy club chain, Jongleurs and was a main board director of which floated for $10B.