The design team (sitting within brand & comms) works alongside marketing, product, advertising, social, PR, B2B, events and display teams in London and Nottingham.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role
- You will be part of a four-person team dealing with internal stakeholders and external agencies to design and produce a large variety of online & offline marketing, advertising, web, email and banner materials.
- You will be an enthusiastic Creative, with the ability to take the visual direction from the Design Manager and duplicate work according to brand guidelines and standards. You will have had exposure to Web, Email and Banner design, White-labelling, Typography, Print Design and Production.
- You will be responsible for supporting output from the whole design team, while delivering final visuals of projects set by the Design Manager.
- The candidate must be able to handle multiple projects, while producing high-quality designs for Experian, our consumer-facing products and our partners.
- We are looking for someone with commercial experience and with a very-high attention to detail and pixel perfect art working skills. You will also be required to take-on new design requests where necessary.
- You must have knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, ideally with experience in mobile and print design.
- Degree or equivalent in design is helpful but not a must as all applicants should have a great portfolio to support them!
- Would ideally suit someone interested in developing a style that can translate across all digital and offline platforms.