CISCO VOICE, 3RD LEVEL SUPPORT/DESIGN/TROUBLESHOOTING/IMPLEMENTATION/OPERATIONS.
MY CLIENT IS A LEADING SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR WHO IS SEEKING A CISCO VOICE NETWORK ENGINEER TO BE BASED IN LONDON, AND WORK ON A MIXTURE OF PROJECT AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT WORK.
Candidates must have:
- Experience providing 3rd level support for large user networks.
- 4+ years experience with Cisco Call Manager.
- Experience Troubleshooting and providing 3rd level support for voice networks, providing detailed network support for projects and operations teams.
- Strong VoIP/Unified Communications background.
- Design and Implement network upgrades.
- Experience in customer facing roles, working for 3rd party clients.
- CCNA minimum, CCNP Voice is desirable.
- Good team player, who is focused on project delivery to a high standard.