Are you passionate about digital marketing with track record of delivering value to enterprise customers?
As part of the Optimost consulting team, you will work in a fun, fast-paced environment to deliver marketing optimization solutions that make the web better. You will work directly with a portfolio of accounts overseeing the strategy and execution of their optimization programs, including AB/Multivariable testing and PPC campaign management. You will be responsible for building relations with customers' management teams as well as their IT groups, so you must be an exceptional communicator and presenter, with a flair for understanding customers' business goals and ways of working.
- Gather requirements and make recommendations on what to test in A/B and multivariate experiments on customer websites
- Manage the creation and running of these experiments from start to finish, working closely with internal Technical and Analyst teams
- Use knowledge of statistical concepts to interpret experiment results and communicate these to the customer
- Typically 3-8 years' experience in a digital marketing/eCommerce related role.
- Strong knowledge of customer user experience and customer conversion in an online setting
- Understanding of statistical concepts, such as confidence intervals and statistical significance.
About HPHP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today - we are eager to learn more about you!
If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.