The top three reasons our consultants joined us (according to them)
1. Work from anywhere in the world you choose. We're looking for the very best people, so we won't be restricted by your location. We won't expect you to visit clients either, so you can spend the whole day doing productive work - and the whole evening with your loved ones.
2. Collaborate with prestigious clients. Imagine what it will feel like to lead projects for companies like Apple, Facebook, Google, Sony, Vodafone, SEO Book and SEOmoz.
3. In your first year you can expect to earn $100,000 - $145,000, plus performance-based bonuses. We pay considerably more than most other agencies, because we know that one brilliant mind is worth a hundred mediocre ones.
We aren't your usual consultants: Our team includes successful entrepreneurs, ex-company directors, an Amazon bestselling author, heads of agencies, direct response marketing veterans, and a former Cambridge rocket scientist.
Our growth has come from our reputation for getting amazing results, and we intend to keep it that way. If you believe you'd be a valuable addition to the team, get in touch with us - wherever you live, whatever your current situation, and whatever your earnings requirements.
As you might imagine, getting into Conversion Rate Experts is extremely difficult, and working here is extremely tough and challenging, but the rewards are high too:
First, there's the satisfaction that comes from working with the best conversion rate optimizers in the world.
Second, you get the opportunity to grow some of the largest companies on the planet, sophisticated brands that are leading the web revolution.
Third, we pay extremely well - considerably more than most other agencies do. That's because we know that one brilliant mind is worth a hundred mediocre ones.
Eight more reasons to join us
1. Learn to be one of the world's best conversion rate experts. We'll reveal every secret we've ever discovered about growing web businesses.
2. Work with great colleagues. We're continuously building the world's number-one team of conversion rate experts. We also work with many of the world's most respected marketers.
3. Join our private mastermind group. Though we work remotely, we communicate frequently. As well as daily collaboration with your colleagues, you'll have access to our mastermind group, which discusses the latest techniques we've developed and the results they've generated.
4. Develop personally and professionally. You'll receive regular mentoring and training designed to optimize your performance, time, and income. You'll also have the freedom to use the latest technology, as well as the budget to work with the best vendors in the world.
5. Avoid all the nasty boring stuff. You'll be required to work only on conversion rate optimization, and on helping our clients grow their businesses. We take care of all the negotiation, invoicing, sales, and marketing, leaving you free to concentrate on the activities that make you money (getting results!)
6. Visit our stunning offices. We hold quarterly get-togethers for our consultants at our UK offices in the spectacular thirteenth-century Hawesyard Hall, amid picturesque formal gardens, canals and 200 acres of grounds. And it's just 40 minutes from Birmingham International Airport.
7. Extremely collaborative culture. Pretty much every newcomer expresses surprise at how helpful and sharing our team is.
8. Full access to our private library of winning experiments. Our published case studies are just the tip of the iceberg. You'll be able to fast-track your development by studying our private case studies, which describe in fine detail the winning controls that we've created in almost every industry vertical.
What you'll do as a consultant
You'll be joining our highly experienced team of experts who are responsible for providing one-on-one leadership to deliver amazing (and measurable) results for our clients.
• Your personal expertise.
• Our proven CRE Methodology™.
• Our internal mastermind group.
You'll provide clients with:
• Strategic Advice.
• Content and ideas to measurably grow their businesses.
• Unbiased technology recommendations.
• Highly professional project management and leadership.
Desired Skills & Experience
Here's the type of person we're seeking
We're looking for smart, passionate, and ambitious web marketers with a proven track record of growing online businesses using conversion rate optimization.
You should have expertise in most of the following:
• Web analytics, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing and offline marketing.
• "Real world" sales and direct response marketing.
• Understanding the psychology of a website's visitors.
• Usability and design of high-converting webpages and sales funnels.
• Carrying out split tests and multivariate tests on websites.
• Project management, motivating teams, and mentoring others.
Most importantly, you must be obsessed with conversion and must already be getting impressive results.
Are you already consulting?
We understand that you may already have clients or projects of your own, and that's fine. Please mention this during the application process (the details of which are at the bottom of the page).
Why you might not want to work with us
This position is extremely demanding and requires exceptional technical and communication skills. It's not a job for your average marketer; after all, not many marketers are brave enough to insist that their clients test their advice - particularly when the advice is being given to clients as sophisticated as Apple and Google.
Not sure if you're qualified
If you even slightly suspect you might be suitable for the role, please submit an application. We're getting good at spotting budding conversion talent and, at the very least, the application process will reveal the skills that you still need to acquire.
Interested? Here's what to do next:
1. Read about us (at www.conversion-rate-experts.com/about-us) to see if you share our values and beliefs. Also, check out our free reports to see if you're excited by the work we do.
2. Complete the online application form (at www.conversion-rate-experts.com/careers), giving us evidence that you have the skills we’re looking for. It’s pretty rigorous, though we’re sure you’ll appreciate that we have to be this way, given our results-based approach to everything.
Note that, for obvious reasons, if you work for one of our clients - or for a company actively considering using our services - we can't consider you, unfortunately.
Conversion Rate Experts is an international consultancy that has worked with companies including Apple, Sony, Vodafone, Google, BT (British Telecom), SEO Book, and SEOmoz.
Conversion Rate Experts has pioneered a new approach to conversion rate optimisation (CRO) called the CRE Methodology™. Double and triple-digit improvements are the norm.
To see a video of our consultants discussing what it's like to work for Conversion Rate Experts, and a video of our company get-together visit: http://www.conversion-rate-experts.com/careers/