Denholm’s client, a young and ambitious organisation with huge growth plans, has created an exciting opportunity within their digital team. Working as part of a this close unit, you will be responsible for the digital customer journey, integral to key projects and product launches within the business. The key selling point in this role is the culture and the opportunities to grow with the business and influence this. As such you must demonstrate enthusiasm for everything digital and be able to react quickly and work well under pressure.
What will the role involve?
• Taking ownership and accountability for uploading content
• Solving problems for the business /customers by providing content solutions and understanding how changes effect the customer journey
• Managing web content to ensure it remains current
• Liaising with stakeholders to meet project deadlines and delivery
• Providing feedback on ways to produce the best experience for customers
What are we looking for?
• You will be experienced in maintaining content on a high traffic site e.g. an e-commerce site
• Knowledge of SEO, metadata and tracking
• Overall understanding of how a website works i.e infrastructure
• A positive attitude and ability to work in a changing environment
• Strong HTML skills and knowledge of CMS systems
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to join a growing team with exciting on-going projects
• Variety, accountability and an opportunity to be part of a fast paced environment
• Excellent salary and benefits package
If you can demonstrate your experience in all of the above then please apply today or alternatively call Denholm on 0131 554 6191.