Online Social Media Manager - Content and Communities - Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
Overview of the Role:
Excellent opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting software companies as an Social Media Manager. You will to develop engaging content strategy that extends the Global Brand strategy into EMEA social communities. Using your experience to work within the EMEA social team to manage community engagement across multiple countries and platforms, contribute to EMEA social strategy and focus relentlessly on optimizing our content offering. This position requires an individual who is passionate about social media and can demonstrate delivery and results across all social platforms (ie Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ etc.) and can generate creative ideas that encourage users to interact with our brand.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of our branded social media channels and content development within EMEA Social Team
- Working with Global colleagues to input into the development of content themes that can be utilised within the EMEA region, as well as developing original content with our EMEA social media agency
- Working with Social Media Agency to take the community management lead in ensuring execution of content and community management is in line with overall social and brand strategy and consistent to the end customer.
- Be the initial point of contact for stakeholders across the business regarding social content and educating on content needs for our customers in our social communities.
- Deliver insight and learning's back to the business based on how customers are interacting in our owned communities - to inform content development and wider digital activities.
- Working with Social Team and Social Media Agency in the delivery of regular reporting metrics, to measure the impact of effectiveness of content and campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Stay abreast of new social media communication tools, best practice and consumer behaviour in the social media space.
- 3+ years Marketing experience
- Demonstrated Digital marketing and Social Media experience in-house or agency
- Extensive experience of managing social media across multiple channels and significant understanding of key social media principles eg influencer and community strategies, social web technology, social listening
- Up to date knowledge of social media of social platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google+) and how they can be deployed in different customer and brand scenarios.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud, Buddy Media, Radian6, Wildfire and other social marketing tools is desirable
- Computer literate with intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Photoshop
- Strong team player
- Strong project management, organisational skills and leadership skills.
- Business Acumen
- Strong communicator; high energy; highly productive & strong initiative
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and manage in a highly matrixed organization that operates across multiple time zones
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and the ability to be effective over several communication vehicles (phone, web, email, social media etc.)
- Ability to travel 10% of the time - in EMEA and when needed worldwide