This firm provides specialist information, research and advisory services to large corporate firms who are seeking to improve their knowledge on the Telecom, software and IT services industry and its latest developments.
Boasting a client base including the world's top 20 Telco corporations, this company has a strong Legacy in its market and is well known for providing practical and actionable advice to its customers.
Currently required due to expansion and consistent double digit growth, are the services of an experienced Account Manager, who will assume the hybrid responsibilities encompassing renewals, retention and a new business growth target.
The remit is to sell across a broad geographical territory, including the UK, Europe and part of Asia.
- Achieving revenue targets from new and existing clients
- Presenting the opportunities and value of products and services
- Building long term relationships and developing account plans
- Determining client needs and to be constantly aware of opportunities to upsell to an organisation
- Working closely with senior analysts to ensure the world class product is tailored to clients needs
- Building up strategic selling, presentation, proposal writing and packaging bespoke solutions skills
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent track record in selling solutions to key senior decision makers
- Strong account management and business development track record
- Experience in presenting the value of market information
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- Client development and retention skills to build long term profitable partnerships
- Commercial experience of selling solutions into the IT/Technology sector - preferred
The company is part of a large organisation which in itself presents wider career prospects for successful sales professionals.
If you satisfy the above and are looking to join a business who continues to grow in a challenging climate, then please forward your CV to apply for this role.