Working across a variety of premium clients in every sector you can imagine this is an opportunity for a senior creative director with a proven track record of strategic thought with commercial responsibility. We’d also be interested to hear from either an existing planner who wants to broaden their experience or even an account director who wants to lose the client growth and detail aspects of the day to day and concentrate on bigger picture strategy, it is essential that you can demonstrate creative understanding in this case. There is a strong digital leaning for this post.
As the lead across their biggest and most complex accounts, the Creative Strategist guides their heavyweight creative team from brief through to pitch and delivery, including;
- Working closely with both client services and directly with clients to deeply understand the client / brand(s)
- Researching and developing insights into the target audience
- Develop strategic, imaginative and inspiring responses
- Working closely internal teams to ensure your strategic idea is clearly communicated
- Working closely with a Creative Director to ensure your vision is realised
- Leading the pitch and get the clients as excited as you are!
- Ongoing evaluation and re-alignment of work
- Leadership and mentoring of project teams
The ideal candidate should have experience within an agency environment taking the lead across complex strategic marketing projects (with a heavy slant towards digital) combined with the passion, flair and ambition to join one of the best agencies out there.
In return they offer excellent future career opportunity, a fabulous creative environment that has a real team ethos running through it and the chance to work across a wide range of cutting edge projects for some of the world’s biggest premium brands.
Please get in touch for further details as soon as possible.