ITV is currently looking for a BI OBI Analyst to join the team.
The OBI Analyst will be responsible for maintenance, support and development for ITV's OBIEE platform (Answers, Delivers) and associated ETL solution. To own and deliver specific support tasks or development projects from start to finish with minimal guidance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for understanding and documenting end user requirements.
- Liaising with third party service provider and users to deliver robust enhancements and new solutions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Development, test and support of OBI reports, iBots and related processes for existing and new reports.
- Data validation and maintenance for existing data sources.
Key skills and experience required:
- Hands-on experience of enhancing and maintaining OBIEE 10G, particularly using Answers and Delivers.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice within an OBI environment.
- Clear ability
- Track record of training and interacting with Finance Users.
- Oracle E-business suite R11 experience (Finance, HR) desirable.
- Exposure to Hyperion and SQL server an advantage.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss further.