Here at Capco we are taking a different approach to Consulting. We are building innovative products that our clients can use to define their strategy, analyse their current systems and processes, manage a portfolio of change, and much more.
As part of our team you'll work closely with our consultants and clients across the financial services industry to understand their needs, help them design solutions and ultimately build out industry-leading technical solutions. You'll be given the freedom to run with your own ideas and expected to challenge received wisdom on how things work in the industry.
And you'll be more than just another developer in our team - you'll be involved in every stage of our innovation process from idea generation all the way through to design and build.
- Creating visually appealing and highly usable web user interfaces
- Designing, building and testing software solutions using the latest technology in an agile environment
- Analysing real world problems within the financial services industry
- Sharing your expertise and working together with some of the brightest minds in the financial services industry to build and deliver truly innovative solutions
- Working and engaging with stakeholders, internally and externally to determine these solutions
- Delivering as part of a small team and regularly demonstrating your work to key stakeholders
- Previous experience working on rich interactive web applications
- Experience of Web Front End Frameworks (eg Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular.js)
- Graphical and user experience design for functionally rich web applications
- Experience developing for Cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience of delivering high quality production applications
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively and rapidly with software
- Proven ability to deliver successfully as part of an Agile team, working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience with jsp tag libraries including spring tags
- Experience of SVG (scalable vector graphics)
- Experience developing for Cross-browser compatibility down to IE7
- Understanding of the various fields of User Experience
- Mobile platform development (iOS, Android, Blackberry & cross platform solutions)
- Exposure to Java Spring Web applications
- Knowledge of MVC architectures, common frameworks and technology stacks
- Exposure to Automated Functional Testing
Some travel to client site may be required