Senior UX Designer - Ecommerce Site - London - Circa £80k.
My client are an ambitious E-commerce start-up who have grown to a 70-strong company in just 3 years. They are heavily funded and offer a revolutionary E-commerce digital platform which has been described as a serious competitor to the biggest players in the digital E-commerce space.
This exciting UX Designer role, within the customer experience/design team, will require you to take the lead in the planning, creation and execution of clear, creative and engaging customer experiences across all digital platforms with the aim of improving conversion rate, brand profile and engagement, and customer satisfaction.
Duties (UX Designer)
- Develop full UX design specifications (user journeys, wireframes and screen design concepts), ensuring the optimal user experience is delivered
- Exploit current and emerging trends to help deliver improvements to existing solutions as well as introduce innovative and industry first user experiences
- Be familiar with and contribute to Digital, eCommerce, and User Experience trends
- Contribute to User Interface and Interaction Design best practice
Requirements (UX Designer)
- Prroven experience in digital User Interface design and Interaction design, preferably in the retail, fashion or E-commerce industry
- Well practiced in the creation of a range of UX deliverables (eg user scenarios, journeys, site maps, process, flows, and wireframes)
- Proven ability to execute IA
- Understanding of digital retail customer experience solutions and best practice
- Excellent working knowledge of wireframing tools such as Visio, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, and Axure
- Degree in a related field, such as User Experience, Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, or Graphic Design
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly ambitious company. Senior UX Designers should send their CV through by email or call to discuss.