One of the region’s leading agencies is looking for a Digital Project Manager with a minimum three years’ relevant experience and the skills to manage multiple digital projects.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- plan, organise and progress day-to-day work
- ensure all work is carried out to schedule and within budget
- liaise with clients, suppliers and internally with account handlers, organising digital work and obtaining agreement on budgets for bought-in services
- liaise with third parties and account handlers delivering digital projects
- estimate costs at the outset, monitoring against budget and invoice
- develop and follow production schedules
- contribute creative ideas, innovation, latest digital marketing techniques and tools
- build and maintain knowledge of digital techniques, terminology and issues
- support the production team on various projects
- identify ways of developing digital services
- develop new opportunities on existing business and new business, as nominated
This is a key position in the agency, which has arisen because of continuing growth and success. Knowledge of SEO and project management tools would be an advantage and flexibility is essential, as is a pro-active and problem solving approach. In addition, the ability to establish and develop positive relationships at all levels, internally and externally, excellent time and project management skills, and the ability to fit within the agency’s close-knit team, whilst taking responsibility and ownership, are all required.
This is a great opportunity in a top agency. Call Peter Leonard on 0161 449 9949 to discuss, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org