Perl Web Developer / Programmer / Software Engineer, LAMP, OO Perl, mod_perl, MySQL, CSS, HTML, 30-50,000 (dependent on experience), Chippenham, Wiltshire. There will be opportunities to work from home, upon agreement with the line manager.
Our client will consider Junior through to Senior Perl Web Developers. Internal training will be provided to applicants with less experience.
- OO Perl development experience.
- LAMP experience
- Ability to code software according to standards and design guidelines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Desirable but not essential is any from:
- Experience in mod_perl, Perl data structures and references and/or Perl DBI.
- Experience with version control software i.e. SVN
About the role:
- Maintain and develop our client's existing online portal and associated online assets.
- Developing in a LAMP (Perl and mod_perl) environment.
- Bug tracking and version control.
- Function as part of a team and autonomously.
About the Company:
Our client is an international name and a highly successful business employing over 1000 people in the UK.