Currently seeking a Marketing Executive, to push the digital and online side of the business. Working across a variety of marketing disciplines, the role will see the successful candidate working on the full process of campaign management. This includes direct marketing, PR and online activity.
The successful candidate will have a good level of marketing experience, specifically focussed on digital activities (such as SEO, PPC and social media) to optimise agency support, ideally within a B2B environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Delivering current online marketing activities.
• Working to develop a new communications strategy and online presence.
• Responsible for all online activities across the organisation.
• Content management and analysis of the main website and other micro-sites.
• Creation of marketing literature and campaigns, including e-newsletters.
• Handle PR channels.
• Maintain social media presence.
Skills and Experience:
• Product branding design & development.
• Web updates, experience using CMS based web maintenance experience, Modx Wordpress or similar required.
• Understanding of Google Analytics and Adwords required.
• E-comms, HTML email design and delivery through mail-merge or 3rd party distributor.
• Production of promotional copy for PR & SEO purposes.
• Graphic design using Indesign & Photoshop (CS6).
• Social media management.
• Interest or knowledge of construction & healthcare sector.
• Video & photography skills production for web desirable.
The position is based in Harrogate and is easily commutable from Leeds and surrounding areas.
No recruitment agencies