Major travel company seeks a PPC Executive to join its E-commerce and online marketing team at their impressive head offices in Luton.
Working within a well-resourced Paid Search team, the successful PPC Executive will ensure the delivery of paid search marketing across an impressive portfolio of household named brands.
Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Devise and plan search engine marketing strategy to deliver first class paid search campaigns.
- Managing Paid search budget on a monthly basis to deliver agreed targets
- Produce accurate forecasting and diminishing returns models to ensure balance between ROI and volume
- Closely manage our appointed agencies to maximise efficiencies by constantly challenging decisions and developing a process of continuous improvement using trackable measures.
- Work with key stakeholders in the development of ongoing test and learn strategy for paid search to ensure maximum campaign effectiveness
- Liaise heavily and develop relationships with key search engines and partners (eg Google, Yahoo and MSN) to ensure we are benefiting from their expertise and on top of new developments
- To develop and manage a reporting framework which clearly attributes value across all digital marketing channels
- Maximise synergies between paid and natural search campaigns
- Devise and implement portfolio and logic based bidding strategies and ongoing improvement and adjustments
The successful PPC Executive with have demonstrable experience of devising and managing Paid Search campaigns. Highly numerate, you will be adept at providing in-depth post-campaign analysis to inform further Paid Search strategy and deliver continued ROI.
This is a very good opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to join a leading client-side digital team and make a big impact on the success of leading brands. In return for your contribution you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent career development prospects.
Keywords: Paid Search Executive, Marketing, E-commerce, SEM, PPC, Pay Per Click, Digital Marketing, Paid Search, Search Engine Marketing, PPC Executive, eCommerce, Online Marketing