This is an excellent opportunity for an candidate to join a well established company on a three month fixed term basis in their lovely offices on the outskirts of Dorking but still within walking distance of the Train station with ample parking on-site.
Hours are 9.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
You will be responsible for managing and implementing all direct marketing to consumers creating superb campaigns which firmly establish the company as the UK's leading company in its field and drive direct sales. To further develop direct customers contact strategy
* Develop annual direct marketing strategy working with the Head of Marketing and Branding, to ensure it meets commercial and customer centricity objectives
* Management and implementation of annual direct marketing activity, working closely with the Product Team and marketing colleagues to ensure annual targets for income from suppliers are achieved
* Manage and implement all direct marketing material which includes brochure mailings (including flyers and inserts); solus campaigns; special offer inserts and joint direct marketing activity with travel partners (tourist boards, hoteliers, airlines etc)
* Manage and co-ordinate the creation and production of the magazine, 3 issues per year working closely with the Marketing Copywriter
* To ensure that all direct communications are customer-centric and that you put yourself in the role of the customer when producing all communications.
* Manage Website Senior Co-ordinator - plan workload, support delivery of the email schedule by providing creative input on email designs and micro site, content and final approval of emails pre-despatch.
* Manage design agency to create innovative direct mail in line with brand guidelines to improve response rates
* Solid marketing experience, including management of direct mail (external design agencies; printers and fulfilment) targeting and segmentation and budget responsibility
* Proven ability to plan direct marketing campaigns, motivate and clearly communicate to the internal and external customer and the ability to think on ones feet during periods of pressure and high volume of work
* Experience of marketing within a holiday company (eg overseas tour operator, hotel or airline group) would be ideal but not essential
* Excellent all round knowledge of direct marketing, as well as current general trends and issues affecting the travel industry
* Management of external design agencies, including responsibility for briefing of campaigns and creative work
* Excellent PC Skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience of MS Dynamix CRM tool (or similar)
Please only apply should you have proven experience as only suitable candidates will be considered
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.