We are seeking a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our friendly, growing, award-winning agency based in Manchester's Northern Quarter. We work with a range of clients (global names as well as local companies) and we are looking for another member of our Graphic Design team.
We are looking for someone with:
• A degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline
• Around 5 years experience as a Designer, working either freelance or as an employee
• Print and digital design experience
• Fully conversant in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
• Ability to work under pressure on several projects at any one time and to meet deadlines which are sometimes challenging
• Happy to work within a client’s brand guidelines if provided, or to establish a consistent brand look and feel if necessary
• Good written and verbal communication skills and fluent in English
• Good organisational skills
• A good strong team ethic and willingness to 'pitch in' whenever necessary
• An interest in retail design and 3D (this is optional!)
You would have a real variety of projects to work on, from retail graphic concepts/POS, brand identities and web sites, to direct mail, flyers and corporate brochures. This is a full-time role based in our light and spacious studio only 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station. The salary will be competitive.
Please respond with an email detailing your experience, together with a written cv and a pdf showcasing your recent creative work. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview, when you will have the opportunity to talk us through your creative portfolio in more detail.
Wests are a small but growing full-service design agency. We’re based in Manchester but work with clients across the world on retail interiors, graphic design and branding projects. Some of our clients include are ASICS (the sports footwear and apparel retailer), P&O Ferries, Radley, Chelsea FC and a number of smaller B2B and public sector clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer.