Denholm’s client, a leading investment organisation based in Edinburgh is looking to recruit an experienced graphic designer / artworker. The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic organisation to work within an established digital team.
For this unique opportunity, we require applicants who have the ability to work with the Adobe Creative Suite on both Mac & PC platforms, producing high quality graphic and typographic work. You will be required to work within existing guidelines and branding to produce both template-driven and creative collateral.
You will be deadline focused, ensuing you can work to set timeline objectives and you will also possess excellent client service skills coupled with a highly professional attitude
A strong focus of this role will be to liaise with internal clients at all levels to produce materials such as client information packs and marketing materials, for both internal and external distribution. The role is a mix of print, digital and multimedia design work and although you will have the opportunity to utilise your innovative design skills, there will the day to day tasks of the role to carry out, which will involve working to templates, updating information etc.
Key skills and experience:
• Proven experience working in a Corporate environment, preferably on an in-house basis
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• High level of knowledge and experience in working with Apple Mac and PC technology
• Proficiency in the use of InDesign, Word, Freehand MX, Excel, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and PowerPoint
• Experience of the creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles
• Accuracy, attention to detail and innovative design skills
• Flexibility and the ability to work well under pressure
• A good knowledge of current design trends and techniques
To be considered, please send your CV ASAP