Our client is an award winning communications agency who are in the process of recruiting for a new PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager. This multi-disciplined, growing agency is a niche collection of talented designers, digital experts and PR professionals, who are keen to add to their PR team following a number of new client wins.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the needs of a variety of clients from initial brief through to successful implementation of PR and social media campaigns and projects.
- Conceive creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet client objectives.
- Work across the entire portfolio of clients as and when required.
- Contribute to the business development activity of the consultancy, including helping develop PR and social media proposals for new business pitches.
- Maintain the highest standards of client service.
- Aid in media planning for relevant PR clients.
- Manage profitability on client accounts.
I am interested in speaking to experienced PR professionals who have demonstrable experience of managing either B2B or B2C accounts (preferably both!) and have previously led and guided lesser experienced team members. The client is more than happy to consider applications from people coming in at both Account Manager and Senior Account Manager level.
In return, they are able to offer you a competitive salary, a company car, mobile phone and most importantly the chance to work with some fantastic clients in a growing and exciting working environment, with a extremely talented and friendly team.