Envoy International provides services to Intellectual Property firms from around the world. In simple terms, we assist our customers with the payment of 'renewal fees' that are required for keeping their clients' patents and trade mark registrations in force.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Web Designer to work in a highly successful company that has continued to expand and develop since its launch in 2008.
• Creating design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation and layout of content for the company's websites
• Build websites which conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible
• Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites
• Creative flair with an excellent understanding of design, layout and typography for the web
• Proven experience creating exciting designs to meet the needs of business
• Thorough understanding of web design best practice and the interplay between visual design and usability
This is a 3 month contract however there is an opportunity to extend the post for the right candidate. Salary will be £25-30k pro rata.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you also include links to your work.