Denholm’s client, a leading name in the B2C market, has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to be based in Glasgow on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will work closely with the communications team to develop, manage and implement marketing activity for existing customers.
Key duties for the Marketing Manager will include:
• Managing full creative development process with external marketing agencies ensuring all internal stakeholders are managed effectively and appropriate sign off is secured
• Effectively managing budget for tasks within the portfolio, maximising cost efficiencies for both internal and external suppliers
• Implementing reporting and evaluation process for all marketing activity
• Responding quickly and effectively to competitor activity and business opportunities as they arise
Key skills and knowledge for the marketing manager are:
• Proven track record of delivering integrated of marketing campaigns
• Strong background in direct marketing
• Skilled communicator with effective influencing skills
• Numerate and analytical
• Project management experience would be advantageous
To be considered for this excellent contract opportunity, please apply with your CV or call 0131 554 6191 to discuss further.