Denholm’s client, an FMCG business within one of Scotland’s most valued FMCG industries, is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive for an exciting 12 month contract position. Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undertake travel to some our client’s sites across Scotland, therefore you must hold a valid driving licence.
Reporting to the Sales & Communications Manager, this exciting role has a dual focus; managing and coordinating our client’s PR programme in conjunction with their PR agency, as well as providing essential marketing and insight support to the existing commercial team.
Key responsibilities include;
• Spotting PR opportunities focusing specifically on site development and community engagement
• Briefing agencies and proactively managing all projects with them.
• Collating and analysing customer sales/data insight and presenting this back to the management team,
• Coordinating and managing company events/trade shows
• Development and execution of all marketing activities which include; website, trade advertising and customer/internal PR.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a strong working knowledge of both PR and general marketing. The ability to project manage and work within pre-set budgets and timescales efficiently is essential. A self-starter and strong team player, you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences. This new role will provide essential support to a busy and fast paced team and the demands of this role will be diverse and evolving in nature, so the flexibility to manage changing priorities will be key.