Integrated creative marketing agency based near Oxford are expanding and are looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Director to join their fantastic team working for an impressive list of clients!
The successful Account Director will have extensive B2B experience with a proven background in a marketing, design or digital agency. You will need strong commercial and planning skills in order to effectively manage and lead key clients and account management teams to build and maintain long-term client relationships.
It would be advantageous for applicants to have experience of working across multiple sectors, but with a particular focus on technology or software and an in-depth knowledge of B2B lead generation and/or channel marketing.
This is a hands-on role, and developing and implementing though-the-line marketing initiatives across print and digital channels will be a key responsibility for the successful Account Director.
Confidence, creative thinking and excellent communication and presentation skills are essential. You will be able to demonstrate evidence of developing and delivering successful marketing projects and campaigns.
The successful Account Director will be working within an innovative team structure that has been designed to avoid the inherent problems and politics that come with the traditional ‘agency’ structure, giving a more hands-on role within a highly creative team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and objectives.
• Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic marketing programs.
• Project manage complex marketing campaigns to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
• Be involved at all stages of the creative process.
• Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth of clients.
• Take an active role in supporting new business development.
• Lead a team of account managers.
• Liaise closely with the design and digital teams.
• Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team environment working on varied range of marketing campaigns and projects.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV ASAP!