Integrated creative marketing agency based near Oxford are expanding and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their fantastic team working for an impressive list of clients!
The Account Manager will have proven experience in a marketing, design or digital agency. Day-to-day management of key clients plus developing and implementing though-the-line marketing initiatives across print and digital channels will all be the responsibilities of the successful Account Manager.
As an Account Manager you will have strong organisational skills in order to effectively manage leading accounts and maintain long-term client relationships. Confidence, creative thinking and excellent communication and presentation skills are essential. You will have the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time and demonstrate evidence of developing and delivering commercially successful marketing projects and campaigns.
The successful Account Manager will be working within an innovative team structure that has been designed to avoid the inherent problems and politics that come with the traditional ‘agency’ structure, giving a more hands-on role within a highly creative team environment.
It would be advantageous for applicants to have experience working in either the technology, software or pharmaceutical sector, particularly with B2B lead generation and/or channel marketing experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and objectives.
• Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic marketing programs.
• Project manage complex marketing campaigns to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
• Be involved at all stages of the creative process.
• Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth of clients.
• Identify new account development opportunities.
• Liaise closely with the design and digital teams.
• Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Experienced designers seeking to move to an Account Management position are also encouraged to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team environment working on varied range of marketing campaigns and projects.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV ASAP!
Account Manager - to £35k - Oxfordshire