HAVAS LYNX is a global communications group, formed from Creative Lynx and Havas 4D, leading digital agencies in Europe and the USA respectively. With 250 employees and supported by the wider HAVAS network, we deliver truly global campaigns based on robust local insight. As a group we have been responsible for a series of industry firsts in social media, closed-loop marketing and mobile. We actively partner with Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford Persuasive Tech Lab and Practice Fusion and these partnerships facilitate our ability to innovate on behalf of our clients across the healthcare, education and culture sectors. Blending this innovation with sector insight and design pedigree, our team of over 125 professionals, based in the heart of Manchester city centre comprise our European head office, from which we work closely with colleagues in London and New York.
We are proud winners of prestigious awards for effectiveness and innovation, and as part of our planned growth, we now have an opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join our Manchester based localisations team.
This is a delivery focussed role, within which you will work with clients to ensure the effective delivery of projects on an international basis. You will have already gained experienced from a digital agency environment and will be able to demonstrate that you are able to deliver large projects. You should have experience of managing multiple projects and an awareness of the digital landscape enabling you to effectively handle client communication and feedback.
Specific elements of this role also include:
• Creation and execution of project plans and updates when needed, ensuring project team and client are aware of changes
• Identification of resources needed and assignment of responsibilities
• Management of daily operational aspects of multiple projects
• Review of all deliverables prepared by team before passing to client to ensure quality
• Preparation of all project documentation, ensuring that documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Attendance of client meetings in a consultative capacity throughout all phases of projects
Based in the heart of this vibrant city, we enjoy a busy, sociable team environment. Personality is key, and we’re looking for a team player with excellent initiative, issues resolution and problem solving skills, who remains calm under pressure and has lots of energy.
Interested applicants should apply to Lisa Jones via email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter. If you’d prefer to have an initial, informal conversation, call Lisa on 0161 200 6931.